Friday 27 November 2009

Reasons to be cheerful

I woke up this morning and was still breathing
The sky is blue
The house is quiet (just for a little while at least!)
It's just me and baby Jack today .... feed done and he's sparko in my left arm while I tap this out on the lappie to my right ..... his mother will tell me off for cuddling him while he's sleeping but who cares .... I could stare at a sleeping baby for hours
It's Friday ..... yayyyy
I've started Christmas shopping .... so thankful for the internet and postmen
I finished the wedding gift box that I've been working on for ages
Stew and dumplings for dinner
I've received my lovely cards from Jill over at Third Age Musings ... thank you Jill
The auction is on tomorrow .... will I be able to resist going and buying more junk?
We are getting closer to the shortest day ... a milestone for me because it means the days will be getting longer ..... I hate the dark mornings and evenings and feel like hibernating some days
Not long till the Advent Calendars come out and the countdown begins ....


1 comment:

  1. glad the cards got to you safely - it has been a fair day but I am in hibernation mood and have to get ready to go out this evening, I know I'll like it when I get there ...

    ReplyDelete