Tuesday 17 March 2009

I have been a naughty girl ................

Have been swanning around in the sunshine this morning with one of my little charges - she loves the charity shops especially the books. Then, lo and behold, a house clearance auction down the road so I couldn't resist a peek. Amidst all the boxes of junk there are several boxes of old linens and lace and somebodies doll collection - an old collection of white and brown baby dolls from the late 1890s / early 1900s ................. and ............ some old toys ..... an old tub doll's pram, mangle, high chairs, wicker crib ............. I can't contain myself ........... the sale starts tomorrow at 10.00 and with estimates of £10 on each lot guess where I will be !!!!!!!!!!!


I am doing really well at the moment for orders of my alphabet letter cushions and am busy getting stock together for Northampton . Will let you know the results of the auction tomorrow - wish me luck !!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment