1. My Ellie came for a sleepover last night so I awoke to a lovely cuddle and what day is it Nanny?
2. The sun was shining
3. It's Friday - POET'S day
4. Had a lovely browse around the Flea Market, picked up some crochet cottons, buttons and ribbons and then stopped at Homebase to get a couple of those lovely cake stands mentioned by Sal. Latest of issue of Sew Hip out today.
5. Lovely lunch at the Watermill in Barton le Clay
6. Got a lovely pile of fresh washing dried in the sun and the breeze - one of the best smells on earth.
7. Another bargain at the Hospice Shop - a wooden doll's cot for £2 - just needs a rub down and a fresh coat of paint. I am going to use it to model the doll's patchwork quilts that I make - more later.
8. All the children are going early today so I am free from 4.30
9. My Charlie is coming for sleepover tonight
10. I had my first sale from my own website - I am so excited - it was only a little sewing needle case but it is a start.