Saturday 7 February 2009

Time for bed zzzzzzzzzzzzzz




I don't know what has come over me today - strange side effects of all this pretty white stuff engulfing us again. My small people have again spent some quality fun time at home with mum after a false start this morning when her employers decided at 6.30 am it was safe to travel in (a fool could have looked out of the window and decided not a good idea!!). The boys were walked to my house with dad in thick snow and by the time they arrived mum had received another call from work to say don't bother (she was stuck by now in one of the horrendous traffic log jams shown on the Eastern region news). I know Luton is a dump at the best of times but even the local Council told people to stay away today which I found amusing. Anyhow they returned home at 10 so I had the day to myself again - deep joy - I hastily dragged out the sewing basket and finished the needle cases I started yesterday. It's now nearly 1.00 am and feeling a little guilty at neglecting the housework I had a power surge and have had a good tidy up. Completely knackered now so off up the stairs to Bedfordshire .. hope the old man isn't snoring his brains out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment