Sunday 8 February 2009

Love Letters


Still confined to barracks due to weather conditions - I am heartbroken (not). Grandchild number 2 Charlie Brown came for sleepover last night - he is such a cuddle bunny and is good as gold - went straight to bed and you wouldn't have known he was here till 8.30 this morning. Then grandchild number 1 breezed in - Ellie the bouncing bomb who doesn't know the meaning of keeping still. She is a whirlwind but keeps us on our toes and makes us laugh. Anyhow, she has just departed for home before the next snowfall descends - some more forecast in our area tonight and tomorrow.


In between entertaining them and clearing up I have been finishing yesterday's project - some pretty Love Letter Valentine Cushions spelling out L O V E which are now available in my online shop http://www.lalabibaby.com/


Lovely telly evening for me tonight - Time Team, Antiques Roadshow, Larkrise to Candleford and then Lost - my eyes will be watching but my fingers will be busy creating something new. I am not a big telly watcher and hate all that reality crap but when I do settle down I have to be doing something else I can't just sit watching.


Time now to put the kettle on and have a read of the Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment