Sunday 23 January 2011

Pay it forward and an award

I saw this on Hard Up Hester's blog and thought it was a lovely idea

All I have to do is promise to send something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment on this post.  However, to be eligible, you must re-post this status, offering something handmade to the first 5  people who respond on your post.   Are you still with me ????  The rules are that it must be handmade (or homemade) by you and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011.
On your marks, get ready, GO !!


also


I was honoured to receive an award from Hortensia

This award is aimed at smaller crafty blogs rather than the big guys and like Pam I am offering on to some favourite crafty blogs of my own



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking of awards! I passed you 'The stylish blogger award' I couldn't get the link to work though, but people will be able to find you via my blog.Details are on my latest post Linda :)

    ReplyDelete